God's ANNOINTED one

Psalm 32:8
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. "

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This JESUS that I am soooooo in love with....

Hey guys...

This is my very first official post...
this website is in memory of my darling friend Caroline Chemutai (Tai) who passed away this year...
The one thing i learnt from her is to always put it down on paper...your hurts, your joys, your laughter, your downfalls....an dputting it down on paper, is like writing letters to God.
God gave me the BEST gift ever, and that is SALVATION! He never promised me it would be easy, but He always said it would be worth it.....WORTH IT!And because of that, I will always stand through the pain, trials, and whatever life throws my way because MY JESUS....did it for ME! :-)
For the most part, this will be one way you my friends can be able to know what is going on in my life and most times, it will be through songs that i would love for you to listen to, or scriptural readings....
Feel absolutely free to just talk to me and share in your experiences because, in as much as I won't have the answers, my guide book, the Bible, sure will and I can share scripture with you....
To the LOVES OF MY LIFE....Father, Son and Holy Spirit, thankyou so much for seeing me this far, for walking with me and being patient...it means a lot to have you as my strongholds :-) For that i give You ALL the Glory and Praise!

I am who I am because of I AM in me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment